Do not forget your prescription
- A full poly-somnography in the laboratory must always be performed before an MWT.
- You must be awake from 6:00 a.m. at the latest, the morning of the MWT. The time of the appointment at the laboratory is usually 7:30 a.m.
- It is forbidden to drink coffee or other caffeine-based products at the site. Have a light breakfast before leaving home.
- You must have four to five naps during the day at the following approximate hours: 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. The nap is about 20 minutes.
- Painless sensors will be applied on your scalp, close to your eyes and on your chin.
- During the day, a professional will ensure that the test is being performed correctly, the data is recorded and you are comfortable.
- You will have access to a full private bathroom on site.
An official receipt will be given to you following payment of the test.
- Light and comfortable clothing, slippers and your medication.
- Some healthy snacks and a light lunch that you could eat between the naps.
- Reading and hobbies, since it will be forbidden to sleep and lay down between naps.
Interpretation of the test will be performed by one of our medical specialists. The results will be sent to you and your doctor by mail or email within 14 days after your appointment.