As part of screening day, a nurse and (or) respiratory therapist travel to company offices to offer employees a screening test to determine the capillary glucose, and capillary cholesterol level rates and to take blood pressure.
Screening day, that lasts as long as there are participants, provides a flexible formula that adheres to the needs of all types of companies: individual consultations or in a group, with or without an appointment, between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Meeting with each patient who wishes to undergo screening
- Testing for glucose, cholesterol or blood pressure
- Communication of instructions for use with the appropriate brochures
- Recommendation for medical consultation if necessary
- Delivery to each customer of a chart showing the results of the rates obtained.
Here are the screening clinics offered:
- Screening clinic – women’s health: Gynecological examination, cytology of the cervix and breast disease screening
- Screening clinic – men’s health: Screening for prostate cancer, blood samples (PSA), physical examination
- Toxicological profiles (Pre-employment, on-the-job, rehabilitation, etc.)
Take an appointment
Give us your contact information and we will call you back to plan an appointment.