Biron – Health in business provides vaccination services, and other types of vaccination, for anyone wishing to be immunized for the first time or to upgrade his/her vaccination status. Analyses can be done with or without an appointment.
- Biron – Health in Business sends a confirmation letter with the necessary documents about when the vaccination clinic is held.
- The nurse arrives about 20 minutes before the start of the clinic.
- A questionnaire is given to each customer who receives the vaccine. This questionnaire is then kept by Biron - Medical Laboratory.
- There must be a waiting area, since patients must remain in place for 20 minutes following vaccination.
- We require an armchair or a chaise longue nearby to allow customers to lie down. Access to a water source is also required.
List of vaccines offered
- Vaccine against whooping cough, diphtheria and tetanus (DTaP)
- Anti-flu vaccine
- HPV - Human Papilloma Virus vaccine
- Vaccine against hepatitis A, A & B, B
Take an appointment
Give us your contact information and we will call you back to plan an appointment.