The ABC's of an health in business program
As an employer, you have no control over the genetic makeup of your employees, but you have control over their work environment (work environment, ergonomics, definition of tasks, etc.), which greatly affects their physical and mental health on a daily basis.
A health and wellness program consists of a series of initiatives and services that:
- promote and ensure the good health of employees;
- identify health risks among employees;
- participate in correcting problems related to health
Health in business and wellness program
- Improvement in the health of employees
- Improvement in employee efficiency and motivation
- Claims for compensation
- Staff turnover rate
- Return on investment
This will ensure that you remain competitive in the market.