Before obtaining the vaccine, read the following cautionary notes.
|You can have the vaccine even if:|
- You are taking antibiotics.
- You are pregnant.
- You recently had a vaccine.
You should not get the vaccine if you:
- Have a severe allergy to Thimerosal, a preservation agent found in several vaccines and in cleaning solutions for contact lenses.
- Have a severe allergy to Neomycin (antibacterial agent).
- Have an acute, serious or moderate disease with or without fever.
- Suffer from a progressive neurological disease.
If you have questions or want to make an appointment?
Do not hesitate to contact us at 514 866-6146 or at 1 800 473-7674.