Your health comes first
We are the health care partners you have been looking for: medical appointments, preventative and complete check-ups; preventative health care doctors will be able to answer your questions.
Complete health assessment
fast and personalized services
all the required tests done under one roof
A check-up specifically designed for a busy, active business clientele.
A complete health assessment helps you take stock of your health and take quick action if required.Learn more
Whether a minor urgency or medical follow-up, our doctors are available to see you in Montréal, Brossard, Laval and Trois-Rivières.
Appointment costs will be billed to patients.
À LA CARTE SERVICES
Physical assessements by kinesiologists or physiotherapists. Prescription renewals Blood testsLearn more
quite simply: it makes your life easier
- One contact number: 1 855 522-4766.
- An initial assessment appointment in less than 5 business days.
- Four locations to serve you: Brossard, Montréal downtown, Laval and Trois-Rivières.
- A team of health professional advisors standing by to answer your questions, from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- You no longer have to fast before appointments.
- Your health is our business. Your health assessment provides an analysis of your risk factors, based on your personal and family history, your lifestyle, age and environment.
- Our four conveniently-located clinics offer flexibility, and our new technology means you no longer have to fast before your health assessment.
- We make sure our doctors are accessible. They are also supported by a multidisciplinary team of certified health care professionals who ensure personalized, fast, top-quality service. These professionals have secure access to your medical information in order to provide the most appropriate referrals and support.
- Biron offers home or office visits by a nurse for blood tests prior to your appointment; you can also get over 80% of the health assessment results back before you meet with the doctor.
- Biron is one of the few preventive medicine clinics with electronic medical records enabling real-time interaction by the health professional involved in monitoring and maintaining your health.
- One centralized file with all your health information.
- Improved monitoring of health goals and treatment.
- Improved cooperation between health care professionals means our service gets better, year after year
- Our care coordination team relies on a pool of more than 300 general practitioners and specialists to ensure attentive support that is adapted to the seriousness of the medical problem.
- Complete radiology services: x-rays, ultrasound, magnetic resonance, CT scans, mammography, etc.
- Medical testing laboratory.
- State-of-the-art operating theatre at the DIX30 clinic.
- Walk-in clinic.
- Over 40 specialists and 20 general practitioners.
- Multidisciplinary team (dietitians, kinesiologists, physiotherapists, psychologists, optometrists, respiratory therapists, etc.
- Travel vaccination clinic.
- And much more.
Will my insurance reimburse me?
Health costs are generally reimbursed by most group insurance plans. You must check your plan, since each one is different.
My employer pays for preventative check-ups, can I have mine done at Biron?
When your employer pays for preventative check-ups, you can decide where you want to have them done. Biron’s services are exceptional due to their quality of care and the expertise of their healthcare professionals. Trying is believing!