Do not forget your prescription
- Arrival time is scheduled between 8:30 a.m. and 9:15 a.m.
- Upon arrival, a health professional will visit the room with you.
- A short conversation will take place to explain in detail how the test is performed.
- You will have to complete a questionnaire about your sleep (do not forget your medication)
- To prepare for the test, several painless sensors will be applied to your scalp, close to your eyes, on your hands and legs. We will follow your cardiac action and the oxygen rate in your blood throughout the night.
- During the night, a professional will ensure that the test is being performed correctly, the data is recorded and your child is comfortable.
- Waking time is scheduled between 6:00 a.m. and 6:15 a.m.
- You will have access to a full private bathroom on site.
An official receipt will be given to you upon payment of the test.
Pyjamas, slippers and your usual medication.
Interpretation of the test will be performed by one of our medical specialists. The results will be sent to you and your doctor by mail or email within 14 days after your appointment.